A commercial structured illumination microscope is available in our work group (Zeiss Elyra). The sample chamber can be heated enabling live cell imaging.
We offer several MatLab packages such as:
- A comprehensive deconvolution routine
- A SIM reconstruction algorithm
For absolute characterization of residual absorption in optical materials and coatings, a broad spectrum of laser sources is available, covering a wavelength range from the deep ultra-violet (DUV) to the infrared (IR) such as:
- Excimer lasers at 193nm and 248nm
- Solid state lasers at 1030nm, 532nm, 355nm and 266nm
- Diode lasers at 808nm, 940nm, 976nm and 1220nm
- Tunable laser ranging from 213nm to 1100nm
- Fiber lasers at 1070nm, 1550nm and around 1950nm
We also offer complete measurement setups for absorption measurements (LID technique) and high reflectivity measurements (cavity ring-down technique). Together with you we chose the most appropriate LID/CRD system configuration for your needs, assist you with eligible laser sources and design the whole setup including peripherals. Our service is completed by pre-shipping and final acceptance tests as well as on-site training.
For any questions or inquiries regarding optics characterization, please contact Dr. Christian Mühlig.